twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Why does my leg shake when it's in a certain position?

Ok, i have always wondered why if my foot is placed in a certain position, about the top part of my shoes, where my toes are, placed lightly on the ground, my leg begins to shake uncontrollably. Uncontrollably in the sense that I can't stop it unless i move my foot out of the position? Depending on how high my foot is angled it shakes faster or slower. Why is this?

Why does my leg shake when it's in a certain position?
Its because its an awkward position and its normally used for moving there fast and down, I'm guessing its just potential energy for pushing like that. Everybody has something like that also, you have just pinpointed how to recreate it.
Reply:muscle spasm..just get up and walk


eat more banannas and take magnesium occasionally



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment