twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Adjusting to walking?

I've recently started a new job where I need to walk around 20 minutes each way to and from the train. I'm definitely out of shape so I'm excited to be getting the exercise, but I need to get adjusted to it! By the time I'm almost back at the train i'm beyond just sore, i'm in pain and I'm nearly limping (esp at the end of this week!)





I HAVE to do the walk, but how can I make it more comfortable for me until I build up the endurence? (I do need new shoes and thats part of it, but aside from that)

Adjusting to walking?
I think you'll get used to it soon. Practice makes perfect! Do try to walk other times too: when at home or a local park. Have healthy foods, and get determined to do your walk smoothly and conveniently.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment