twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For Women: While stepping on an insect, have you ever been cruel in how you squashed him? ie: half squashed it

Using your spike heel or pointed toe of your shoe to just crush part of him so he would squirm and suffer a slow death? Placed the leather sole of your shoe on him and held him in place while he tried to wiggle free? Placed the edge of your shoe on him pressing down on him lightly so you only broke part of his shell, not killing him all the way? Crushed his back legs so he couldn't hop away? Squashed just the egg sack on a pregnet cockroach, just killing the babies? etc.?

For Women: While stepping on an insect, have you ever been cruel in how you squashed him? ie: half squashed it
Ewwwww that is just yuck!!!! I avoid stepping on them at all if possible.....I rather not hear them crunching under my feet......however, on the occassion that I have had to attack or be attacked (that's a bit extreme I know) I do it quick and get it over with. I would never torture any organism that way.
Reply:you are gross!!!!



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment