twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Soccer cleats?

i have really wide feet, and every pair of cleats i buy (always copa mudials) my foot will bust through the side of the cleat, also the narrowness of the shoe, and the plastic part on the bottom that the cleats are attatched to hurt my feet. is there anyone out that that will make a pair of wide soccer cleats or custom cleats?

Soccer cleats?
I know for sure that addidas makes wide Predators and F.50's if you're interested in either of those but other then that i haven't heard much.
Reply:Copa's are notoriously pron to tear, and should not be worn for practice - only for matches! That said, go on-line and search for "soccer shoes"


"+ wide". I have the same problem (wear an EE) and have a hard time finding something comfortable. In my experience, especially Nike runs narrow.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment