twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sell factory?

Hallo,


I ask here hoping that you can give me an advice. I will explain my problem very short. I am a Romanian citizen and I own a Footwear factory in Romania. We only produce the leather or textile part of the shoe for some foreign companies, especially Italian, with the models they provide us.





Because I want to retire, I have tried to sell the factory but I have only received low prices on the local area, assuming the investments I made in the technology.





As Romania in the European Union, I hoped that there could be some foreign investors interested. Someone made a presentation webpage for the factory and tried to mail some companies but there was no answer. The webpage is in Romanian, English and German, as I hoped for a German investor, who could continue the production. This is the link to the webpage: http://ladar.netmarkt.ro/index_en.php.





Please give me some advices because I know that there would be a lot of companies interested but they can't find about us.





Thank you

Sell factory?
Post a free Real Estate ad here: http://www.craigslist.org



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment