twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just thinking about it now. What happend to my finger.?

Well sort of two years ago, I was playing frozen tag, and I was IT.. so I was chasing people, and i was trying to catch my brother and my left hand missed his back and hit the ankle part of his shoe.





I don`t know what happend, but i felt my finger in a wave of pain.





I started holding it, and squezing it.


i was rolling on the ground like a idiot lmao.


but anways, i didn`t get it checked, I don`t know,


I think i saw too many doctor shows, I`d thougth they were going to cut it off or something, yea what the was i thinking ! :P





I could barely move it, and I couldn`t keep it straight. I had to keep it like if I was relaxing.





It was blue green black purple , it was a bruisy mess.





Did I just bruise it..





I must have done something to the bone because to this day when I put pressure in it, like if I do the peace sign on the left side in teh middle it sticks out lol.





What happend lol !


should i get it checked out.. even though its been two years. lol

Just thinking about it now. What happend to my finger.?
It sounds like you probably broke it back then. But unless it is causing you pain or you have problems using it, picking up stuff, etc., then I don't think I'd bother going to a doctor.





On the other hand, if you ARE having pain, can't bend it properly, can't hold onto things, then you should see a doctor. Unfortunately, if it has healed crooked, it may not be able to be fixed, or at the least would need surgery done.



microsoft excel

No comments:

Post a Comment