twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

There is something in my hand doc nusis anybody who might know?

im 13 a wile back some dumb kid whiped his shoe at me right where the joint of my and (where the arm is conncted to the hand)


and now i feel and see a verry hard thing in my hand where the vain is il get a picture for you later but right where the shoe hit me that part of the vain where the blood is id hard it dosent hurt or anything but it wasent there before. rely all i want to know is what is it

There is something in my hand doc nusis anybody who might know?
really hard to say without seeing it. Could just be a hard lump like you get sometimes when you hit your head. Show it to an adult and let them see if you might need to see a DR
Reply:More than likely just a part of your body that you hadn't noticed prior to it being in pain.



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment