twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have you ever had a accident that was foolish & you asked yourself why did I do that?

When I was about 6 yrs old, one day my mom was mowing the lawn she went into the house to answer the phone. It was a super hot day I went over to the lawn mower and felt cool air coming out of the bottom. Yep you guessed it! I stuck my foot under the lawn mower it happened so fast, My toes were bleeding badly and it cut off a part of my shoe. My middle toe was hanging by a thread and the doctor sewed it back on. Years later I ask myself why in the world did I do that? I think mom was mad at me for awhile because I did that but then felt really bad because she left the mower on when she went into the house.

Have you ever had a accident that was foolish %26amp; you asked yourself why did I do that?
yeah, i climbed a tee when i was 6 and saw a cat on the ground so i jumped off the tree and landed on concrete cracked my head
Reply:I have but the divorce will go through pretty soon



dog skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment