twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does anyone else have weird feet or wear shoes 2 sizes larger?

I just realize my foot size is 2 size smaller than the shoes I been wearing. I went to the ski store to get ski boots and the guy WOULD NOT sell me the size I wanted. But the size recommended wouldn't fit. Basically my arch is high and the top part is too.





After trying on shoes "my size" and unable to put them on, my boss has determined I have "deformed feet". What's the chances of having claw foot without knowing about it?

Does anyone else have weird feet or wear shoes 2 sizes larger?
my wife has the same problem.... never really realized it until one day she and her sister were sitting side by side barefoot and her sister said hey i thoght you wore a size bigger than me and my wife said I do. her sister procedded to put her foot right next to my wifes and to everyones surprise hers were quite a bit longer but her foot doesnt have near as high an arch thus the result is my wife has smaller feet than her sister but buys larger shoes to accomadate her higher arch
Reply:Large, wide shoes are comfortable. Not lacing them so tight might help.



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment