twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

My 11 year old toy poodle and housebreaking again?

I have no idea what has gotten into him. Some say he is jealous because I am pregnant. But, anyway, for the past few months, my 11 yr old toy poodle has begun to pee in the house again. I am talking, 3-4 different places at night while I am asleep. I am 37 weeks pregnant and cant have him doing this when the baby gets here. I dont know what to do!!!


Someone please tell me how I can correct him to stop doing this. I will have to get rid of him if I cannot resolve this matter.


I have had him since 5 weeks old. He would have an occasional accident or if you scolded him, he would pee on your shoe. lol But, for the most part, he has always been good about house training.


Help me!!!!!!!!

My 11 year old toy poodle and housebreaking again?
First check with the Vet to make sure he doesn't have a Urinary Tract infection. Sounds like a crate training refresher course is in order. He shouldn't have the run of your house at night. Not with the baby either. You're all going to need a good night's sleep. Maybe some Belly Bands? Good luck.
Reply:you are well-known on here by now...lol





I would consider getting a cage for him, keeping him outside if you are concerned. Too many accidents happening. But some people (not people I know) let the dog and child bond. Like the dog picking up the babies scent. (Nothing I would do though) I got a 2 month old, I aint crazy



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment