twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

What are those slip on shoes called?

Well, I don't even know if they are shoes or slip ons, but they can be found often in hospitals and some homes whose owners prefer not to have shoes on their premises. What are they called?





They are cloth-like materials with garters on them that you slip over your shoes/feet...





Help!





Also, where can I buy those? I am having a lot of guests over tomorrow night and I don't want my guests to have their shoes on in my den and I don't want to ask them to take their shoes off, because it's only one part of my house that I don't want shoes on.

What are those slip on shoes called?
booties?!


they are called hospital or medical booties.
Reply:slippers? flip flops? there are also times when the people at the hospital wears white crocs. it's good rubber soled shoes that are very lightweight and non-slip.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment