twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Unique Outfit?

I need an outfit for my school play. We are doing "Much Ado About Nothing", by William Shakespeare. I'm supposed to wear blue jeans, a white button-up shirt w/rolled up sleeves %26amp; black dress shoes. I have a minor part in the play, but I still want ALL eyes to be on me whenever I'm on the stage, but still following my costume guidelines. This is where you ocme in. I'm thinking a very sparkly outfit -- just like the celebrities at their concerts!

Unique Outfit?
They didn't have sparkly outfits in shakespearin times so I wouldn't do that. You should just do your makeup really bright and pretty, wear some nice jeans [your favorite pair] and a ruffly blouse [maybe one with the puffy sleeves] those are cute, you could change the buttons on it to make it more unique and I'd wear some pointed [triangular] black shoes to make it professional and cute :D Do your hair nice too and maybe wear a nice hat :D
Reply:sure but wont people think you are trying toooo hardd and you are an attention seeker, you can still wear sprakly but no too much, not all, just something little.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment