twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Problem with shoes?

i have a problem with my shoes (for salsa)


its surface the bottom part turned into blue today


i danced somewhere else (in a dance studio) but i haven't danced there before


so they suddenly turned into blue


now they are more slippery but i think it is a problem


here is a picture of my shoes


http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/dansp...


why do u think it happened?


I'm so pissed at the moment because only 4 months ago i paid 75 euros for them!!

Problem with shoes?
I'm at loss as of why they turned blue, especially if your shoes are tan. I assume the floor wasn't blue to start with. Hmm, my knowledge of chemistry tells me that copper ions would do that... But that sounds crazy and it shouldn't affect the performance anyway. If your shoes have black soles and they turned blue it is possible that there was some bleach on the floor (but again what studio whould ever do such a terrible thing?)


To bring back the quality of the sole - just brush and brush them. Sorry to hear about your shoes. I'd be annoyed too. It happened to me once as well. One comp decided to put coke (!) on the floor to make it less slippery. Grrr, it was my new pair!



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment